1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

now im confused !!

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by foolforfords, Jan 3, 2013.

1. foolforfords

foolforfords Junior Member

ok here goes stoped today at the local boss dealer after i got a call from him telling me he can fix me up.well thats not gonna happen my boss on my old ford is the first generation boss.only the plow detaches from the truck.as you can see from my pics he told me it wasnt possible to use anything off the old truck to use on my 05 f 250 now im really confused !! this sucks i was looking forward to having that plow on my trk..apparently he thought my plow was newer than it is.. any more suggestions would be appriciated

2. kurtandshan

kurtandshan Senior Member

Yeah, that would be quite an endeavor. Sell the old truck and plow and find a used rt3 Boss V.

3. foolforfords

i guess thats my only option !

4. kurtandshan

kurtandshan Senior Member

Or a Ford like the plow is on and put the plow on that. Sorry there isn't a better option.

5. foolforfords

thanks i think im going to look for another trk for my setup..

6. Spool it up

Spool it up Senior Member

communication breakdown