1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Now I like this rig !!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dunedog, Jan 15, 2006.

1. dunedog

dunedog Senior Member

Ok ,think you have a Big Rig ! Check this baby out.......[​IMG]

2. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

Holy Crap:eek: !
    I need one

3. RolyF

RolyF Junior Member

I don't NEED one, I WANT one!
    What do you suppose the box on the back end is?

4. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

It's probably water or similar. That is one of the trucks used to plow ice roads over lakes and such. It carries water to help fill in cracks or build up ice where it's too thin.

5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

please just let me ride in it

6. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

What could I use that thing for??? Any damn thing I want!:D :D

7. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

that picture came from the link in the ice road thread in this forum. There are some great pictures in it worth a look
    Evan

8. RolyF

RolyF Junior Member

Plowmeister, I fell off my chair with your line about the water being used to repair cracks in the ice! I thought it might be used to store chipped ice for Sno-Cones next Summer.
    Funny thing is, we have a few guys up on Lake Winnepesaukee who would be all over your idea about patching up the ice. Every year we sink a few mansion sized bob houses to the bottom because the State won't buy one of those rigs!

9. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

I don't even want one, considering the way the weather's going. :realmad:

10. nepmgmt

nepmgmt Member

i posted i link to the web site it is the ice roads it has some pritty big plows the thred is called ice road

11. dunedog

dunedog Senior Member

Yah nepmgmt, it seemed as though no one caught on to the post about "Ice Roads" so I did what I knew would get some attention.....post a pic of one of the rigs....:eek:

12. nepmgmt

nepmgmt Member

thanks it was a great link to the kinds of tools they use to make and keep up the ice road. there was a show on the history channel about it and they do put water on the ice to keep it think in the thin spots and they will fill the cracks with water and i forget the name but helps it stay strong.

13. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Looks to me like he's plowing the whole Continent of ANTARCTICA:dizzy: And the Box on the trailer is his portable Sleeping Quarters...purplebou :p

14. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

Damn!!!!!!

15. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

I would drive that thing even in the summer

16. nepmgmt

nepmgmt Member

i wonder what size plow that is

17. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

If I drove something that cool, my rocket would blast off and I wouldn't be able to see out the windshield!!!:jester: