1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Now I have seen it all

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dforbes, Feb 7, 2011.

1. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

I service a local bank that has a branch in another city that we service. Last week we had an 18inch snow and this other bank was not serviced once. (1" trigger) Not only was it not serviced but there was no phone call telling anyone what was going on. They found someone to do a 1 time push, then offered me a contract for complete services on the property. This was all done by email and the contract is in the mail for me to sign. Serviced them this weekend 2" snow. This morning I get the call. Turns out the guy doing this is the son of one of the big boys in St. Louis and they have to give him another chance. I was told the only two people happy about this is the son and his dad. I can see why he didn't call, I am sure his dad has been bailing him out all his life. If it were my son, he would be learning some life lessons here. Oh well, it won't be long before he screws up again. Now he thinks he can get away with everthing.
  2. Jacobsmovinsnow

Jacobsmovinsnow Senior Member

I guess the Bank doesnt want to lose a good financial client, hopefully for you by giving Sonny 'Boy a second chance, if he screws up then they are justified in finding other contractors with you in the drivers seat already. Hopefully his girlfriend kicks him out and what follows will be that of a good old country song.
  3. KEC Maintaince

KEC Maintaince Senior Member
    from N.J.

i guess he must be a really good client
    now what do you think a slip and fall lawsuite will cost the bank and the no show plow guy????
  4. muffy189

muffy189 Senior Member

im a third generation plower if i did that my dad would kick my butt and if he didnt my grampa would come out of the grave plow it for me and then plant me beside him. lol
  5. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

It shut the bank down for the day. Now granted not much was open, I 70 was closed but still. The president of the bank I do take care of sent someone by to check the lot and was surprised we were able to have the lot clean. They were one of the few businesses that were open. I guess money talks.