1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Now at Driver's Side In Plainville,MA

Discussion in 'Back-up Buddy - Back-up & Utility Lights - Trucks' started by backupbuddy, Feb 6, 2013.

1. backupbuddy

backupbuddy Senior Member

We are proud to announce that you can now purchase your Back-up Buddy at Driver's Side in Plainville,Ma on Rt152.

Just want to say thanks and appreciation for all the feedback and support we've gotten over the years.

Well it looks like we could be finally getting the storm that everybody has been waiting for. Just watched the weather saying isolated 30" in our area 3-6" per hour. Everybody be safe out there it's going to be a long weekend.

2. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Good luck with the snow & new retail location!
    Queston for BUB: if I order a new unit, can I get the strobe on a 3way switch like the utility lights? I would like the option to have strobes on or on just when in reverse.

3. backupbuddy

backupbuddy Senior Member

The units are now made that way. Both the strobe and the utility lights are on 3 way switches. Thanks! storm helping us get off to a good start with the new retail location!