1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Now anyone can plow.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by casey, Jan 13, 2002.

1. casey

casey Banned

2. Sno

Sno Senior Member

Lots of luck!

Kinda reminds me of one of those items you just have to have. Then ends up sitting in the corner for years because its more hassle then its worth. :)

Great garage sale item i bet....

3. Plumberguy

Plumberguy Junior Member

Tat picture reminds of a guy in my town who plows with a geo tracker and a subaru wagon.

4. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

Great. More competition...

5. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

That reminds me of the little adjustble Vplow that you hooked to the ball hitch and had two chains to hold it side to side ways, i would have that one sooner than this one... and it was still crap! My garden tractor could take either of those fine. check this out, i restored the tractor and made the cab and vplow. click here
    Eric

6. JV

JV Junior Member

Looks like an info-mercial just waiting to happen.

Jim

7. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

"The All New Popeil's Pocket V-Plow"

Geesh now I've seen it all.

Bruce

8. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Quit pickin' on the idea.................................

.......................................... You know any other way I can afford a new V-plow with the US/Cdn $ exchange rate the way it is?

Just gotta get some wings on there to clear the rear wheels on my dually.......................... :D :p

9. matthew Urban

matthew Urban Senior Member

Your are a welder right? Make one, J/K.
    Seriously, I enjoy your weld/fab posts, i am learning a lot. How's the truck building going?
    thanks,
    matt

10. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Hmmmmmm...................only problem with the idea of making my own V-plow is, I speak "me weld" better than I speak "me hydraulics". Guess if it was a one-position V-plow I'd be alright................................... ;)

J/K, the truck project is going along slowly but surely, with occasional interruptions to go and plow (take the hint Mother Nature) as required.

Looking at that pic again, an off-season use comes to mind: Windjammer for use when towing a camper trailer behind the 'ol truck! :cool:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2002