1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Now a PM problem

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Pelican, Dec 1, 2002.

1. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

My PM mailbox is only accepting messages one at a time, sending me notices that my mailbox is full. I've had about 25 messages stored there in the past before this would happen, but now it's only one.

When I go to verify that it's empty, it states "There are no messages to display...." Am I not Deleting correctly?

2. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

my pm box is says it has over a 127 in ther but there is only 10-15 at the moument.Whay is there so many more in there?

3. Rob

Rob PlowSite.com Veteran

I know you prolly checked this already, but in the upper left there is a "filter" that limits which messages are displayed. Do you have it set to "From the beginning" ?

4. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

I went back and checked that earlier, and clicked on it again to make sure that wasn't the problem. For the time being, anyone wanting to contact me should use my e-mail account.

5. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

I was just looking around in my PM account and found the "Sent Items" folder. It has every PM I've sent since a member, does this limit the capacity of my mailbox? If I clean it out, should my mailbox open up again?

6. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Pelican i just figured what was wrong with mine maybe yours is the same.I went into the sent folder files on the right in your pm page.I deleted some and it oppened up my pm's.

7. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

I emptied my "Sent" file, we'll see if that solves the problem.

8. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

The overloaded "Sent" folder seems to have been the problem, my PM account is working OK now. Thanks for the help.