1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

notice anything odd?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by 91AK250, Jan 2, 2011.

1. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

see anything odd with this chevy? lol

i saw it across from my hotel down here in Seward,Alaska...lets just say they "make things work" down here....;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. topdj

topdj Senior Member

new body style bed?

3. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

ding ding ding! we have a winner! haha first i've ever seen...miss matched

4. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Oh I was going to say the tires in the rear look rather small

5. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

I was going to say the front has fender flares and the back does not! Did not even notice the box is different but I'm a Ford guy.

6. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks to be a good fit on there.

7. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Wow people can be creative! I would have found the right box looks kind of dumb

8. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

that would drive me nuts :dizzy:

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

There a company around here that put a NBS 08+ rear bumper on a 01 GMC duramax.

10. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

With out the 4x4 on the bed and the front end sitting lower than normal my guess was a 2 wheel drive truck in Alaska.

11. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

it looks sorta like the extended cab part is full of snow lol...i dont like the miss matched body

12. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

prolly wouldnt look so bad if they were the same shade. unless the front is just dirtier

13. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

noticed the bed when I first looked at it! I always wondered if this could be done. I bet if the white matched and there was a fender flare on the back or you took the front one off it wouldnt look hlf bad

14. carkey351

carkey351 Senior Member

that's not too bad...I knew a guy that had a '74 half ton chevy that had a stepside shortbox off of a '94 GMC...looked different for sure, but to each there own.. Maybe they got a good deal on it :)

15. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Took a bit to notice the style of the bed was wrong, but I saw the color of the bed was different from the cab almost immediately.