1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nothing but good things to say about ESI

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by WilliamOak, Dec 14, 2009.

1. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I'm gonna take a page out of Camden's book and give a shoutout to esi. This summer I was re doing my plow and sent a PM to Jim on here with a few ?'s and got a responce in 5min! on a SUNDAY! talk about service. I also needed the headlight adaptor for my truck and once again got a response within 10 min. Just last week I ordered a deflector from ESI, $100 for plow site members.... Would have had to pay $150 for western's oem deflector. I was going to turn the deflector around but now I think I'll be Parading the ESI logo everywhere I go. If I ever get the $$ for a new plow ESI will be where I get it.

2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

thanks Colin glad we could help

3. WilliamOak

You have enough people liking you guys on here to open up a dealer in the midwest! lol. just food for thought.

4. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Will you put a pic of that deflector up, I'm in the market for one and would like to see the ESI one.

5. WilliamOak

I'll put some up when I get it, I just ordered it mid week last week though.

6. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Cool. If you don't mind shoot me a Pm when you put them up. Just so i dont miss it.

7. WilliamOak

thats a big 10-4. lol

8. WilliamOak

Speaking of the devil deflector came in today! I'll probably have it on the plow by the end of the week, if you want pics of the deflector not on the plow let me know. Otherwise I'll have them soon enough.