1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Notherman Plow Question

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by country_boy, Nov 13, 2008.

1. country_boy

country_boy Junior Member

I am about to buy a 2003 chevy 2500hd with what i believe is a 7'6" plow that i know is notherman. there is no lights on it like my westerns and boss plow have. do these not have lights therefor use the standard truck lights or what? i would love to put pics on here but i have no idea how to do that.

if ya'll want me to send the pics that i have so you can get a better look at it just give me your email address. thaks for all the help everyone

Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Notherman?

3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Pretty sure he meant to say Northman.

4. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Kinda what I thought too.

I believe you can get it either way. They do have lights for them though, they look just like the new Hiniker ones.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  5. country_boy

country_boy Junior Member

so i can run it without the lights huh. ok yeah i contacted the authorized dealer and light assembly is like $300. i was just worried if plow comes up to high it coves the truck lights.