1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Not sure where to post this!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SuperDuty, Jan 29, 2006.

1. SuperDuty

SuperDuty Senior Member

HI All, Like I said I'm not sure where to post this but here goes...I have a 1999 F-250 SD w/ a fisher Miniute Mount and it needs paint and probably needs to be over hauled, I thinking of just buying new. My question is..should I go with Fisher or should I think about buying a new BOSS setup.
    Would apreaciate your replies!
  2. Jpocket

Jpocket Senior Member

Why buy new when you could paint your plow and have it overhauled like new for $99.00 from Angelos. I would save that money for something else, unless your on seasonal contracts and get paid whether it snow or not.

You could have that plow as good as new for under $200

BRAAAP Senior Member

He's right paint it up. good luck. post some pics if u do
  4. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

5. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

Umm lets see even if you spend $400 bucks on the old fisher--its at least a tenth cheaper than a new one! You can recoup $400 pretty quick, where you'll need a year or two to make the price of a new one up!!!!!!