1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Not sure where to post this?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by armyman12b, Apr 14, 2012.

1. armyman12b

armyman12b Junior Member

Sorry if posted in wrong area,, I bought a snowdogg plow new in feb. 11 for my own personal driveway and so far have been able to use it 4 times on my 70 foot long driveway, lol.. I live in western new york in ski country so i thought i could really use it, but it is not for me...My true passion is off road vehicles and building em up to go rock climbing ect. soooo i just traded in my truck for a nissan xterra pro 4x and here i sit with a plow...
    So my question is where do i go to sell it?? craigslist? ebay? what is it worth?
    It is a snowdogg 7.5 HD was on a 2009 chevy 3/4 ton, i paid 4100 installed, plow itself was 3500 new.. I kept it in garage, all the stickers on the blade still there lol used 4 times...... I accept i am going to take a beating, but what should i put it on for to sell quick? have everything spent 200 bucks to have it all taken off my truck on mon..
    Thanks for any help guys
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Leave it in the garage till Sept. we guys start to look again.
  3. armyman12b

armyman12b Junior Member

I was thinking that, what is a fair price? I cant find any used online to compare. I paid 3500 for the plow b4 tax, is 2500 fair? it was only used 4 times, looks brand new.
    Thanks for any help..
  4. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Start at $3000, and work from there, I'd try craigslist first. JMO, good luck.
  5. armyman12b

armyman12b Junior Member

Thank you..
  6. blazer2plower

blazer2plower Senior Member

You can also try backpage with your city in front of it. I like it better than Cl

I love my Z
  7. mpgall26

mpgall26 Senior Member

Listen to GV and tuck it away until fall and you'll get more than the 2500 you mentioned. Should be easy 3k. Unless of course you have a nasty habit and have to sell it today for $20, in that case I'll take it.