1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Not sure what this mount is for

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Henry0016, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Henry0016

Henry0016 Member

I got this mount from a guy who was going to throw it in a dumpster. It didnt belong to him he was cleaning out a garage. He told me the guy it came from had a dodge truck. He wasnt sure if there was ever a plow on it.Was wondering if anyone could tell from this pic and what it might sell for?

IMG00095[1].jpg

2. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

From the picture it looks like kit # 7153 for a 1997 Dodge ram W2500 W/8800 GVW, W3500. I think you might be able to get a couple hundred dollars for the mount maybe.

3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

It's push plates for a Minute Mount plow. It would stay atached to the truck and the plow would hook onto it.

4. Henry0016

Henry0016 Member

I know its for a minute mount. Just not sure which truck in is for? I figured it was for some kinda dodge just not sure what year or model. Just knew it was worth something and was crazy to let the guy throw it in the dumpster.

5. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I think Snow Miser is right. There is a few irregularities, but that could be do to a revision. It also appears to be missing the rear bolting plates....Can't tell from the photo.

I would say it's worth a couple hundred in it's present condition.

7153.jpg

7153.jpg

6. Henry0016

Henry0016 Member

more pictures

DSC02030.jpg

DSC02034.jpg