1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Not over yet!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by grandview, Apr 6, 2009.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like one more chance of snow Tuesday and Wednesday .I may get only 2-3 but a little south might get up to a foot.

Time to hook up the plow just in case.

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

I hope your weather guys have a better clue then ours did. The last 2 storms were to be 4"-7", and 1"-5"; and between the two we got notta.

3. grandview

The plow is on. Snowing lightly now.

4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

dont let it build up too much GV.......i dont wanna see you hurt your back on a april storm :salute::D

5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

What a rookie sitting around and getting all excited about the snow. Gv is all hook-up and ready, what a newbie:sleeping:

6. grandview

I put the plow on the keep the snow away.

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

:
    I bet....:rolleyes: Your face is pressed up against the window right now...waiting for the first flake.

8. Snow Day

Snow Day Senior Member

Daily Forecast Text

So? how much?

9. grandview

It was a classic NY Blizzard! We ended up with 3 inches over 2 days. South of me had 8 inches. Not enough to plow ,luckily.