1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Not new to the site just made some business changes.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by AndersonCS, Jul 10, 2011.

1. AndersonCS

AndersonCS Member

Hey everyone, I'm Joe, been on here as lawnproslawncar as my screen name. I changed a lot of stuff this spring including the business name to fit where I'm headed in career. I'm out of lawn care for the most part, going larger and more professional/technical with snow removal and going with agriculture in the off season.

So I'm now Anderson Custom Services LLC. We are mainly going to be tillage work, spraying, and hay mowing in the summer for now until things grow. I still am managing mowing accounts for commercial properties. As I said, Snow removal has a lot of room in our area for improvement so we are taking the opportunity to seize the profits. Going to venture into liquids, have a lot to learn, I'm going to delete some trucks and replace with loader tractors and skid loaders, add some eblings (one for now to experiment), my billing department is going to get revamped; Hiring a girl to oversee all billing after storms and I want to look into a way to track time easily through smart phones. I want bills sent easily after each storm, no questions asked. She will hopefully be able to handle some dispatching and cold calling customers to make sure everything is satisfactory as I dig the zero tolerance clientele.

So I look forward to continuing to chat with everyone as we all have a great deal we can learn from each-other.

Talk to you all soon!

Joe Anderson
    Owner/Operator
    Anderson Custom Services LLC
    Waupaca, WI

2. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

Congrats, sounds like you are making some great improvements, you will be happy with the results I am sure.

3. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Post # 2 x 2

4. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Just out of curosity, why did you get out of the lawn maintenance gig and into ag stuff? also how did you make the switch? did you come from a farming background?

5. AndersonCS

AndersonCS Member

We milk 220 cows which is also my other job. I had some investment to make in equipment. but ill be able to use some of in the winter too. Lawn care in this area is getting to crowded.