1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

not new but could use some help.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by eatonpaving, Oct 24, 2008.

1. eatonpaving

eatonpaving PlowSite.com Addict

2003 was my last year plowing, i had 3 2500 gmc plow trucks,2 f700 dumps and a case 1845
    i know what the pricing was back then in se michigan, now i have one 2500 gmc, one bobcat and a dump, i need to know what the rates are in se michigan, i have found it to be from 50.00 an hour for the plow truck to 85.00 an hour... in 2003 i got 55.00 an hour for the truck,70.00 for the skidsteer and 65.00 for the dump... what are the rates today. with insurance and without.....thanks in advance.
  2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Why would even think about doing snow removal without insurance??
  3. eatonpaving

eatonpaving PlowSite.com Addict

i have regular ins on my truck, i dont have commercial ins yet, one contractor told me i could just plow under his insurance, he wants all my equipment to have his signs on the door...thats why i asked, is that wise to go under his ins,