1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Not Just Extendables

Discussion in 'Cotech Plows' started by rdl, Aug 18, 2014.

1. rdl

rdl Member
    from Quebec

Hi Everyone,

most of you know us for our popular line Extendable Snow Plows but I just wanted to show you some of our regular blades as well. The great thing with Cotech is you can build the plow to your liking. You can choose between fixed cutting edges or trip edges then the height of the moldboard, 24", 30" or 36" high and then add the options you like such as hydraulic angle, pivoting wings, closed top, lateral float or so one. Call us or visit our website for more information.

Sincerely Yours
    Mike Sadeh
    http://www.cotech.ca/produits/equipement-de-deneigement

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  2. mr_tiggy

mr_tiggy Member

Hey Mike, I am interested in your 30" high snow plow with hydraulic wings, possibly a sub frame for a tractor as well. Do you have any dealers in Saskatchewan? if not, what is the purchase price on one? I don't know what sizes are available but I would think 8' main board would work for me. For the sub frame I Currently have a 2006 Kubota M105S but that may be changing for this coming season.
    Thanks
    Mike T