1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Not holding my breath in southern mich.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by tom_mccauley, Dec 14, 2007.

1. tom_mccauley

tom_mccauley Senior Member

NWS says 4"-8" for Branch County for Sat-Sun not holding my breath!!!!. (I've forgotten what my plow looks like!!!) anybody want to send us some snow!!!!:nod:

2. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

same storm headed for southern ontario too... aswell im not holding my breath ethier... during the week they were sayin 2-4", and we got barely 1/4" in some spots and rain!

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Same here in ottawa county. It sucks. I just put mine back on for tonight and tommorrow if we get anything I will be surpirsed. And what is BS the same storm that dumped all that rain on us dumped a foot + in new england. THOSE GUYS SUCK!!! I would have loved to have that much snow. Looks like we wont be having a white christmas again. I can't remember the last time we had one of those either.

Ryan

4. tom_mccauley

tom_mccauley Senior Member

We'll be having a white christmas here!!!! (is on T.V. Tonight!!!!!!!!)