1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NOT from the snow season pictures

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jegolopolli, Jan 12, 2012.

1. jegolopolli

jegolopolli Junior Member

I know a lot of you do landscaping during the spring/summer months but I dont see any pictures of that equipment(Yes, I know this is a snow plowing forum). I thoguht maybe I could start one up anyways.

I do not do any kind of snow removal at the moment. I was talking with a local company to operate a pusher, but it did not pan out; I am now on their back up list if someone cant make it in. Hopefully I will get some experience somewhere before winter is through.

Over the summer I worked for a park district type agency, though a much larger scale than a park district, as a seasonal employee. These are pictures of some of the equipment I operated.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jegolopolli

Some more:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. plowingkid35

plowingkid35 Senior Member

Add these to lawnsite, you would have a lot more hits...

4. jegolopolli

I did shortly after posting this. I didnt know that place existed.

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

That 6-wheeler dump sure is nice!!!!

6. plowingkid35

plowingkid35 Senior Member

Its a pretty sweet website, just like this one. Nice equipment though I do have to say. Is that john deere a 1445? 4x4? Diesel? We run two of the 1445's that are 4 wheel drive diesels. Amazing machines....

7. jegolopolli

I dont know about the model details, except it was diesel. It was a nice machine, soft ride, that is why I liked it. We also had a Massey Furgesun FC33 that I preferred, it was MUCH stronger.