1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northwest Indiana Prices (help)

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by ferdinand711, Oct 25, 2006.

1. ferdinand711

ferdinand711 Senior Member

Hi there I just started my Lawn and Landscape Services Business this year.
    just found 5 Lawn Maintenance account in one subdivision, but all of them wants me to do the snow removal too. don't have any Idea's on the Pricing yet (driveways),
    Any Info out there will be very much appriciated, Thanks a lot!:drinkup:

2. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

I am in Indianapolis is it like a subdivision a cp morgan or davis home edition small vinyl siding houses? Charge 30 or 35 dollars up to 5 or 6 inches then then another 10 or 15 for up to 12 inches.Let me know how big they are PM me I will try to help out a fellow Hoosier.:salute:

RCGM
    BRAD

3. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 Senior Member

In my area E. of S.Bend we have to bid closer to 20-25.00 We have guys doing them for 15.00 It's low i agree but what can u say. $65 - 70 is high side per hour.:cry:

4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

I have a few I do for 20 or 25 still they are quick and you know family friend deals.But I think the going rate for plowing if your a sub is anywhere from 55 to 75 per hour in Indianapolis.

RCGM
    Brad

5. ferdinand711

ferdinand711 Senior Member

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS but how about this, just talk to the owners this morning they have an identical (almost) driveway, 80' x 14' and a 20' x 30' in the garrage area.