1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northwest Indiana LCO for sale.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TNT Lawncare, Jun 15, 2008.

1. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare Member

I have been in this business for several years now. For personal reasons, I am selling my equipment and accounts as a package deal. Don't ask me to split up anything, its not going to happen. I am very serious about getting this done before July 1st. I am solo and being solo, I have decent accounts that one person could do, but a crew could get them done in a couple days so if you are looking to add, this is for you. PM me if you are really interested and we can talk details. Again, I am looking to get this done sooner than later. This is for both snow plowing and mowing accounts, most of which are nice big commercial accounts.