1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northwest Burbs Chicago- several positions available

Discussion in 'Employment' started by NorthwestSnow, Nov 9, 2013.

1. NorthwestSnow

NorthwestSnow Junior Member

It's that time of year again, we are looking to fill some positions for this snow season.

Looking for:
    2-3 skid loader operators
    4 sub-contractors for commercial
    2 sub-contractors for residential, residential backblades preferred
    12-15 laborers for shoveling, snowblowing & walk behind salting sidewalks

Must have experience. Willing to train only if highly motivated only. Wage is based on experience and vehicle setup. Flexible with hours if you have current full-time job.

Send PM
  2. chitown sparky

chitown sparky Senior Member

Do you have anything around Roselle Schaumburg or Bloomingdale ? I have a 2007 Chevy 2500 with a 9'2" Boss poly VXT and have been plowing for 10 years commercial
    Thanks Ron
  3. NorthwestSnow

NorthwestSnow Junior Member

I will keep you posted what we have out there. Still looking for people for the NW side!
  4. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Post the cities where the routes are, you'll get more responses.
  5. lino9408

lino9408 Member

What cities?
  6. BPPlowing

BPPlowing Junior Member

Call me at 224-639-9349 or text. Thanks
  7. fastpony58

fastpony58 Junior Member

Let me know if your still looking for owner/operators. I live in Chicago, work in Melrose Park.

8. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

Post your cities. I live in far North West suburbs. Round Lake, lake Villa area, but work in Northbrook, so am all over the North West suburbs.