1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northman Wiring Diagram

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Mustang, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Mustang

Mustang Member
    from NY

I have an older Northman plow that I am hooking up. The pump model is 10813A. The plow is a 2200B. Any chance someone has a wiring diagram for this set up? Thanks.

2. meadowstruck

meadowstruck Junior Member

I think I have one at work.
    We're working on a 2200/2300 right now.
    I'll check tomorrow and let you know.

3. meadowstruck

I finally found it...
    Northman Snow Plow with 813A Pump manual

Attached Files:

4. MAnderson

MAnderson Junior Member
    from 46383

Meadowstruck, you just saved me about three hours monkeying around with a multimeter. Thank you.

5. jakemikol

jakemikol Junior Member

good find Meadowstruck, I really could have used that last week when my plow would not lower, I already had the wiring diagram, but the troubleshooting pages are awesome, thanks

6. MAnderson

MAnderson Junior Member
    from 46383

Does anyone have a drawing or picture of the mounting brackets for an older Northman? I am trying to get one on my 67 F-250, and have no idea what I am doing.
    Specifically, there are two super heavy duty L shaped brackets that I can't find a place for. Everything else seems pretty straight forward.

7. jakemikol

jakemikol Junior Member

MAnderson, try calling Lampert hitch in Denver, CO.

8. meadowstruck

Glad I could help...You know, most of the hydraulics & power unit parts are still available through alternative sources. Give us a call if we can help!