1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

northman plow - snoway / fenner pump

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by A. Dahl, Jan 10, 2012.

1. A. Dahl

A. Dahl Junior Member
    from midwest

i am wondering if anyone can tell me where the two wires under the "a-coil cap" are supposed to be hooked? one obviously hooks to a control wire but where is the other one supposed to go? ... ground wire? open? or is it supposed to also hook into the control?
    my whole problem is that i can't seem to get the controls to perform their function the way they are supposed to. when i unhook the "power feed", i have left and right but no up. when i ground the "power feed" i have up but no left, right, or gravity down. and when i supply the "power feed" i have gravity down but nothing else. i'm hoping that free wire under the a-coil is causing my problems.

2. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

You need to find the appropriate section for your plow. This section is exclusively for Western plows and sanders.

3. A. Dahl

A. Dahl Junior Member
    from midwest

sorry about that, brand new to the site. i will try to find the proper area. thanks.