1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northman Plow Question

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by f2501960, Sep 25, 2002.

1. f2501960

f2501960 Junior Member

Looking at buying a used plow in good condition for light use. I know a guy that is selling a Northman "Great American 2200B". It's an 8'er and the pump goes under the hood. As my handle states I have a 1997 F250HD. The great thing that I can see about this plow is 1. it came off a truck like mine so I should have no? mounting issues and 2. it's 23 miles from my house! Does anyone have any comments (go ahead I can take it) for this specific model?
    Again, I'm in the market for a good used plow that I could mount with limited headaches to do a few driveways and a couple of small business close to mine that will help offset my kids ice hockey cost:)

Thanks in advance gang!!!!:drinkup:

2. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

I think thats just a waste of money.

3. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

I think thats just a waste of money.You should spend the xtra money on something thats gonna last.