1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northman plow & mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snord, Feb 24, 2008.

1. snord

snord Junior Member

This is a Northman 2200B 7.5' plow with mounts/headgear for a 70s Ford highboy. It needs the lower bracing fabricated which should be pretty straightforward. It comes with wings, lights and a bumper. You will need to find an underhood pump and controls/harness. Located in Denver, Colorado. Don't really want to ship it, so local buyers wanted. $500 for everything. Thanks.

2. BigVasey

BigVasey Junior Member

Wish I would have looked here first. Just drove to Denver on Monday to pick up a used Northmann moldboard. bottom was eaten up pretty bad but 88 bucks and it is good as new. I just picked up the pump and controls in Wyoming. If it doesn't sell, let me know.