1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northern Virginia/MD/DC Contact List

Discussion in 'Networking' started by novasnowplower, Dec 24, 2009.

1. novasnowplower

novasnowplower Member

Hey, I would like to start a Contact list for Maryland /Virginia and DC

I will Start,
    I have 5 trucks with plow and Full bed sanders
    I have 3 trucks with just plows.

Mainly have Contracts in Northern Va But will travel with fleet within reason of area.

Contact Jack 703-675-1192

Merry Christmas and be safe.

2. captbo

captbo Senior Member

I am in southern Maryland one truck/plow Calvert county 240 375 8915,,Bo

3. ascaggs@aol.com

ascaggs@aol.com Junior Member

Scaggs Site Development, located in Calvert County MD. we have two Tri axle trucks and three single axle internationals with State Highway. we plow for the state in southern AA county. we finish up pretty early with the state and the trucks are available for rent as sub help when we get cut loose. We also have a ASV PT80 and a couple of Case 1840's for parking lot jobs.

right now we only have one parking lot so we are open to adding a few more or just helping as a sub.

www.ScaggsExcavating.com
    Jason@scaggsexcavating.com

Cell 240-832-0927
    Office 410-257-6763

4. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

contact list

read below
    Do have contacts with other contractors

5. king k-5

king k-5 Junior Member

Im in Alexandria, Va Service DC MD VA, Commercial and Residential 703.932.2881- Abe

6. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

I have a lifted Jeep CJ-7 with 7' Meyers on it. I have been plowing with Jeeps for 10 years. I do mostly residential private driveways and also contract out to Small shopping areas like WAWA's and 7-Elevens. I usually team up great with larger trucks, because I can play clean up easy around cars and tight spots. I am always looking for work in AA, and PG County. I live near Ft.Meade, MD Call Me...410-320-4143 John

7. mferrari

mferrari Member

Mike - Eastern Shore but travel for snow

3/4 Dodge, 8' Western. Pro-Flo spreader

443-951-5337

8. SVA_Concrete

SVA_Concrete Junior Member

Daniel -- Hampton Roads, Ready to travel and work.

Takeuchi TL130, snow blower for sidewalks.

757-310-1753

9. silvetouch

silvetouch Senior Member

Subs available

We have have plow trucks available. Can send 1 truck or 5 trucks
    Also, have 2 with salters.
    Have 2 skidsteers with / or without push boxes

In Michigan - but will travel.
    Contact -734-777-2298

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  10. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Have equipment will travel,lol We're only 4 hrs from VA and about 5-6 hrs away from MD. Can definitely bring 1 truck with V blade and 1 skid steer. If contacted before 8am Fri. can bring 1 additional truck, and skid steer. 814-504-0286, Brian.

11. locosol

locosol Junior Member
    from 21601

Have an Expedition 4x4 5.4L with a 7.5 SnowMan pull plow. Been doing residential exclusively for the last 3 years. Can travel and handle any residentials you have, free you up to do bigger jobs.

-Scott
    443-865-5710

12. rick21793

rick21793 Junior Member

2 of the largest Case skidloaders with big buckets
    wheel loader with huge bucket
    200 hp tractor with 12 foot blade. This thing can really push the snow, about twice what a tandem dump truck can.

I am in the frederick area, but I can travel. We only have one job so if you need some help let me know. 240-409-3832.

13. hiringus

hiringus Junior Member
    from NoVA

Virginia - Fairfax, Chantilly, Oakton, Vienna, Dunn Loring, Centerville, Reston

Have a 3 man crew snowblowing crew that is at the moment looking for more work, willing to help out if any of you guys are too swamped or your snow blowers are too small. Have on calls to expand crew size (additional trucks to transport as needed also)

I'm not going to lie we're out there to make money so no 30 dollar referrals please. Lets make some money together if you know you aren't going to get to certain areas let us know. Depending on volume and grouping you can refer we can work out a % referral fee if needed. Contact info and equipment below:

12HP 33" 2 stage (tank for the ALREADY 20"s in fairfax)
    3.25HP 16' 1 stage (walkways/steps)
    shovels/ice chippers/brooms/etc/etc
    bulk salt (as it lasts, roughly 800-1K lbs

Tony Graziano
    Owner & Operator
    tony@hiring.us.com

1 888 308 3802 toll free
    571-229-6517 cell & text OK
    hiring.us.com

IMG00231.jpg

14. hiringus

hiringus Junior Member
    from NoVA

HI everyone who posted in here saying you have skid steers / skid loaders please email me directly

tony (at) hiring (dot) us (dot) com

I am looking to lease or rent some for the next 3-4 weeks. I might consider hiring on experienced operators with the machines if you are not willing to lease them to me directly. ALSO i saw one person from michigan and some other out of state people if you have access to rentable enclosed skids in your area please let me know as well! If I can find 10 in one area I will line up a flatbed semi to truck them here. PLEASE don't waste my time I need to make this happen ASAP. Any suggestions or hints to available renters would greatly be appreciated!

Already on the notification list for a few big rental companys but I feel like I may never hear from them until its too late. I have SOLID work right now 24 hours (two people@12hr shifts) a day 7 days a week for 3-4 weeks AT MINIMUM.

15. bigjeeping

bigjeeping Senior Member

NEED HELP?? Have 4 trucks and 2 skids ready to go. Call me asap 734-931-0892.

16. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

We have 7 skids to add to that if things are legit and 4 units per lowboy your next door that makes 9 skids pretty close to 10 xysport

17. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Anybody out there ???????

Did any of you get any work from this post ????

I already have 3 crews working in the DC area...if more is needed we can send more.

We have available:::::
    2 Skidsteer
    2 Tractor w/12 pushers
    6 plow trucks (some with salters)
    Plenty of people to operate equipment and hand labor.

indypropertycare@sbcglobal.net

18. Potomac Lawns

Potomac Lawns Member

I have a skid steer in southern MD that I can bring up with op if still needed

19. novasnowplower

novasnowplower Member

OKay I am putting together a list l

Hello,
    As you know the Snow Season is approaching rapidly. Check out www.truckandsnow.com.
    Also I am putting together a list of contractors and equipment for this upcoming year. (2010-2011). I have contracts in Northern Virginia, Norfolk area and North Carolina. I have them all covered, however, I would like to form a list and availability for some back up. IF you reply to this add give number i will call in a couple of days. Thanks

20. CHasselberger

CHasselberger Member

1 F250 with 7'6" plow and hitch mount salter. I'm in Charles and PG counties.
    Plus a buddy with 2 trucks/plows

443-398-5130 or Chasselber1@aol.com