1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northern Va.//Vienna, Tysons area subs needed

Discussion in 'Networking' started by PPMan, Dec 11, 2011.

1. PPMan

PPMan Member
    from Va.

Need reliable subs in Tysons/Vienna area. $80-90/hr. + depending on what you have-pickup trucks only.

PM me on here.
    Thanks Todd

2. askarvelis

askarvelis Junior Member

I am in Mechanicsville, VA south of Fredricksburg. I have 09 F250 diesel with 7.5 Meyers and a tailgate salt spreader. All in excellent shape and already tested for this season. Now I do have accounts here but our outlook looks less likely this year. Call me at 804-874-1430.

3. PPMan

PPMan Member
    from Va.

Anybody in the area looking to make some $$$, it's going to be snowing soon here....

4. KTLawnCo

KTLawnCo Member
    from VA

just sent pm

5. PPMan

PPMan Member
    from Va.

Still looking......

6. PPMan

PPMan Member
    from Va.

OK, So it might not be coming soon, but it just has to snow sometime this winter here......still looking

7. bigalandson

bigalandson Junior Member

Subs wanted

I have a dodge ram 2500 with 8 foot western and a ford 350 pickup with 8 foot western and 2 yard spreader. Are they commercial lots or residential houses. You can email me at bigalslandscapin@aol.com with additional info and your phone number. Thanks Al

8. HDPOWER

HDPOWER Junior Member

9. PPMan

PPMan Member
    from Va.

I don't think I could help you if you are planning on traveling we don't have any really large accounts that would warrant that.

10. PPMan

PPMan Member
    from Va.

Sent you an email