1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northern Va looking?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by novasnowplower, Nov 6, 2009.

1. novasnowplower

novasnowplower Member

Good day,
    I have

2 - 2001 Dodge 2500 w/8ft plow and 2yd spreader
    1- 2000 Dodge 1500 w/7.5 plow and 1.5 yd spreader
    1- 2005 Dodge 2500 w/8ft plow and 2yd spreader
    3 - Plow only trucks all with 7.5 plows

Have some work in Northern VA could possibly take on some more.
    Or No snow here will travel.

2. cswensen

cswensen Junior Member

Seeking Northern Virginia Commercial Snow Plowing

Hi,

In response to your post. I have several commercial locations available for snow plowing in the Herndon and Dulles areas. If you are interested/able to service commercial sites, please give me a call back as soon as possible. 617-323-3900 or
    email contact@level1maintenance.com.

3. Weeded!

Weeded! Member

Do you need on-call subs? We are located in Richmond, VA and have 7 plows and three tailgate spreaders (two on dump trucks that can hold 200 bags ice melt). It only snows here about once per year - MAYBE. We get more ice events for which we don't need plows.

We would be interested in subbing for someone in Maryland or NOVA if needed.

If you are interested, please email me at david at weededlawnservice dot kom.
    Also, I will keep your information if we get hit crazy and need help.

We are very reliable and don't over commit.

4. novasnowplower

novasnowplower Member

Weeded I might have some work in North Carolina. Are you interested?

5. Weeded!

Weeded! Member

Where in NC? Again, it would have to be on an "as available" basis as if it snows we are at 85% capacity here in Richmond (the 15% is to cover breakdowns, unforseens, etc).

Email me.

6. novasnowplower

novasnowplower Member

Yes it is as available. I plow in Northern Va and have my hands full. However i wanted something if it snowed south of the dc area. I am still working out the details. However if it snows in Richmond area, I have 7 trucks 4 with plows sanders ans 3 with just plows.

NC work is from ashville to the coast. Obviously i am looking the work that is about from greensboro to the coast. Last year they had more snow than we did. Just trying to cover all bases.

7. Weeded!

Weeded! Member

Send me an email please with your contact information. I will be in DC this weekend and we may be able to meet. I would not want to do plowing for someone I have not met.

8. novasnowplower

novasnowplower Member

7036751192 jack

9. Weeded!

Weeded! Member

Sorry I was not able to contact you this weekend. We will get in touch soon or call/email me.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  10. novasnowplower

novasnowplower Member

WEEDED,
    Please call me ASAP I have two stores in Henrico and Richmond I looking for someone to plow and tag your it lol call me 7036751192 i dont have your number email