1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northern VA guys

Discussion in 'Networking' started by MOW ME OVER, Dec 10, 2005.

1. MOW ME OVER

MOW ME OVER Senior Member

Hey there

I know that there is at least a couple of us on this site from Norther VA. How was the plowing for you guys on Friday? It pretty much sucked for me. I could not drop the blade out in Manassas until 5am then by 7ish it was raining and after that every time I pushed into a pile it looked like the freakin Potomac river was coming out on both sides of my blade and to make matters worse I was in a big shopping center with a steady slop going up hill from the stores to the top of the parking lot.

Let me hear how you guys made out. I did at least make some pretty good money even though I am a sub at this lot.

2. MOW ME OVER

MOW ME OVER Senior Member

The guy that I am subbing for is looking for a couple trucks to be full time subs for him at one or a couple locations in Chantilly. He said that at least one building wants a truck there once the first flakes start to drop so I am assuming that they are paying standby time also but not possitive on that one.

If anyone is interested then reply back to this or pm me and I will get you his info.