1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northern tool wings

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by EXCESSIVE FORCE, Nov 24, 2005.

1. EXCESSIVE FORCE

EXCESSIVE FORCE Junior Member

Does anyone use these,and how good are they?I've got an older ('95) 8.5' pro plow uni mount.Any input would be appreciated.

2. wddodge

wddodge Member

They work just fine. I put 2 sets of them on the plows at work and if they can survive those idiots running the trucks they're ok. If the corners do get bent back from curbs, a couple of hits from a sledge straightens them back out.

Denny

3. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

We run Pro-Wings on all my trucks. There is better prices out there than Northerntool. Check out Central Parts

4. danno

danno Senior Member

Or Angelo`s

5. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

I wouldn't put them on an 8.5 plow. That would make the plow over 10 feet wide. Depending on the truck you are using to push the snow, that would be a LOT of snow to push around. Most people put them on plows up to 8 foot.

I use them on all my 7.5's and they work great. I'll put them on any new plows I'd buy in a heartbeat.