1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northern Storm Video's

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Mar 4, 2007.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Well, heres a couple of raw videos from the past 5 days. Dont have time to edit them right now so heres the raw footage. I'll just keep posting them on here as I upload them, it takes about 20 min to upload each one, so be patiant. Heres the first one of me in my loader on Thur morning.

[​IMG]

2. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

heres one of the skids with the pusher we just got this week
    [​IMG]

3. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Here I am pushing piles back to make room
    [​IMG]

4. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

5. Catloader

Catloader Junior Member

Cool videos. looks like you guys got some work.How much did you get. Nice machines.

6. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Wow you guys move a shitload of snow! I wish we had a fraction of that.

7. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

nice vids.... i like the big loaders

8. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

You say it best in the first video, "this is what we've been waiting for all year long" glad you got a nice sized storm to use those big loaders in.

-Nick

9. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

man that loader is SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. xc23

xc23 Member

xc23

If you guys enjoy it that much bring your loaders to NY . I am still moving snow from the Feb 14 storm. 1 guy 1 machine tons of work . But it would be alot nicer with a new machine like your cat. cool vid keep it up.

11. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

No music to your videos? Whats up with that 4x4 farmer

12. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I havent had time to put music on it yet! You know how busy I am this time of year! just slaving away in the shop to no end! There calling for 1-2 inches tommrow night! Could get pretty crazy! I almost hope it comes in the form of rain. Hey boss, we need to get you a signiture like mine, maybe I'll work on one for you.wesport

13. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Now that you guys got a pusher, what do you think?

14. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

The skidsteer guys really like it but I didn't really care for it. Next thing we need to get is a Avalanche pusher for the 930 cat

15. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I think its fine for pushing snow long distances, but when it comes to back dragging and scraping, it dosent do the job that a bucket will. Ya, I think a avalanche on one of the cats would be sweet. I think its time to throw the towl in for the year though! There talking 1-3inches tommrow, but I dont think it will happen.