1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northern NJ sub available

Discussion in 'Employment' started by carrfamily01, Sep 26, 2011.

1. carrfamily01

carrfamily01 Member

10 Years experience in snow industry, Both myself, other driver and equipment are RELIABLE, efficient and willing to travel. I can run up to 2 trucks - 2005 diesel Ford F350 w/ 8.6' Western straight blade and a 2010 V10 Ford F350 w/ 8' western straight blade. Please email me at carrfamily01@comcast.net for more information. Thank you in advance.Thumbs Up

2. GreenerConcepts

GreenerConcepts Junior Member

How much are you looking for for the trucks per hour? Where in NJ are you located? We have work in the Phillipsburg and Cranbury areas. I would most likely need the trucks for Cranbury.

3. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

We are looking for equipment in NYC we will pay up to 6 hours travel time, guarantee a 14 hour minimum (with the potential to work for days), we can store your plow or help you unload it from the bed if you don't want to travel with plow on. please let us know if you can help 774-244-0106. We pay commission for multiple trucks.