1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northern NJ Snow for Tues. Feb 3, 2004

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Emstaxi, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Emstaxi

Emstaxi Member

I have a small plow to do residential driveways. Any suggestions on towns to goto in northern NJ for the snow fall tommorrow night? I need to make some money to buy a better plow. Any help would be appreciated.

2. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

Where in North NJ Are you, Im in Butler.

3. Emstaxi

Emstaxi Member

I live in middlesex county. I was thinking about going to northern nj to try and make a few bucks. with todays/nites so called storm.

4. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

Head up to West Milford and farther up, I jus came down from there, its a mess, they got about 2 inches

5. Emstaxi

Emstaxi Member

are you familiar with that area? are people looking to get plowed?

6. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

Yea I live right down the road, i'm sure you could find some work maybe.

7. Emstaxi

Emstaxi Member

I'm debating on taking a ride up there, but i don't want to drive 60 miles to make 25 or go or 40 bucks. Whats your take on it?

8. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

for tonight, negatory, not a good enough storm, wait till you get a descent amount thats gonna stick around.

9. Emstaxi

Emstaxi Member

Thanks. I had decided not to go out anyway. I'll try to be out at the next one.