1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northern NJ - Headstart on Winter - Work?

Discussion in 'Employment' started by EGLC, Sep 2, 2008.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Looking for work in Northern NJ. I have the truck in my signature and access to skid steers & 4x4 tractors.

Might also be getting a second truck with driver.

If needed I can run a site and have references.
  2. Elite Services

Elite Services Junior Member
    from NJ

Send me a pm with your info. I have tons of work, but it is in central jersey. Let me know if interested. Tks.
  3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Sent you my info.
  4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

elite please pm me if you still have any work available thanks:waving:
  5. KelleyZP

KelleyZP Member

available for central jersey if any more help is needed give me a call 732 927 0950
  6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Bump to the top!

My current setup for this year will probably look like this:

2007 Dodge 2500 Cummins - Personal Truck
    1999 F-250 XL Regular Cab - Western 8' Pro Plow
    1999 F-250 XLT Extra Cab - Western 8' Pro Plow
    All the trucks will be fully outfitted with Whelen strobes/LEDs and will have drivers.
    I also may have a newer skid steer but will probably need a plow or pusher box for it. I also have access to a few tractors and a TLB. I have references, and have no problem running a site for you. My drivers are not idiots, they most likely will be my friend and uncle. We are available 24/7 this winter, but would like to set something up so its not last minute.

Thanx - Jared - 862.324.6705
  7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

bump bump....