1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northern nj back up list...........

Discussion in 'Networking' started by forestfireguy, Oct 13, 2010.

1. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

We have a pretty long list of guys interested in subbing for us, but we probably won't use them all, and I hope they can find other work. So having said so, lets start a local HOLY S**T I need help list here.

As for me, we run 34 trucks with plows, 7 Salters, 7 SkidSteers, 3 Back Hoes and 1 2.5 yard loader. I really can't do alot to help anyone out in the thick of a storm, BUT we could help when our stuff is under control or with anyone needing machine work done. We keep 2 back up trucks, but they're on their last legs and I could offer them out to help, but they aren't front line units.......Trying to keep it practical we could help in Bergen, Morris, Passaic and maybe some of Hudson and Essex Counties. I can't run into NY with a truck bigger than a 250 pick up.