1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northern, NJ 10" of snow/sleet/ice pics!

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by mkwl, Mar 17, 2007.

1. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Here's a few pics from the 10" storm of snow/sleet/ice (mostly sleet and ice) we had from yesterday into this morning. A few pics are form yesterday, a few from today. This stuff was HEAVY, but my quad handled it just fine!wesport This stuff was kind of hard to deal with, but it paid well!payup Anyway, here's the pics:

sleet plowing 1.jpg

sleet plowing 2.jpg

sleet plowing 3.jpg

sleet plowing 4.jpg

sleet plowing 5.jpg

2. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Yep looks about right. In some places, it was like plowing a brick, but the big Dodge went right through the stuff.

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

God im glad this storm is over. It was like trying to move concrete that is like 1 hour away from being set.

4. js3350z

js3350z Junior Member
    from NJ

it was pretty nice to have snow, it was my second time goin plowing since I got my license... waiting for a combined pay from the 2 times (30 hours) payup

sorry I dont have pics to add, I have to just keep a camera in my truck... The loaders at the mall where I plow sure do make BIG piles of snow

Last edited: Mar 18, 2007
  5. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

Nice, we got about 5 inches here. The atv did good at home.. but when i had to do a parking lot.. it was struggling a little.. this stuff was heavvvvy..

6. tkahike

tkahike Member

Nice Quad.

7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

That about described it!! :cry: :dizzy: