1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northern New Jersey

Discussion in 'Weather' started by plowwithdodge, Oct 3, 2011.

1. plowwithdodge

plowwithdodge Junior Member

Ok the heat has broken so when will the flakes start to fly? I have not seen too much discussion about the northern New Jersey/lower New York weather. Any body have any La Nina weather predicitons?

2. joee0914

joee0914 Junior Member

We just sent out apprx 20,000 fliers this week and plan to do another 10,000 in a month for those last min people.

My prediction is a bad winter... Lotta acorns = Lotta snow

3. WhitePlowr

WhitePlowr Senior Member

think yo uare right jow i have acorns coming off my oaks but my landscaper friend there arent that many or " none" idk lol we'll see. where in morris are you joe?

4. joee0914

joee0914 Junior Member

Im right in east hanover

5. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I'm hearing in general slightly below average temps, and above average precip.... which should (hopefully) equal SNOW- and lots of it! I'd love to have a repeat of last winter! payup

6. jdiller

jdiller Junior Member

I feel like this winter will be worse than last winter. It's gonna snow early and often.

7. V_Scapes

V_Scapes Senior Member

Possible 6" for north jersey counties saturday. find me a landscaper that isnt swearing right now .

8. WhitePlowr

WhitePlowr Senior Member

im putting on my mount to the jeep right now and wiring it . so much fun lol