1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northern michigan 14" storm and still going

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by bharry20, Dec 9, 2008.

1. bharry20

bharry20 Senior Member

here are some pictures of 12/09/2008 of the storm that dumped 14" in less than 24 hours. i will try to get some more of the scenery and some action pics as i forgot the camera the first time out. we are home for a couple hours to grab a bite to eat and then we will probably have go go out again!

snow 001.jpg

snow 002.jpg
  2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks good! :waving: Be safe!
  3. bharry20

bharry20 Senior Member

thanks, the only thing that worries me are the people that take their half of the road, as they take it right out of the middle!
  4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice ammount of snow there

be safe
  5. TEX

TEX Senior Member

thanks for the pics and dont forget the camera next time
  6. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

We had 4" here @ 3 AM this morning and then we had a break for about 6 hours. Then it started all over again since this afternoon we got another 3" and it's still falling @ 10:25 PM so it will be another long night good luck out there.
  7. ffplow

ffplow Junior Member

i can't wait to get some of that snow here in western MA. Haven't seen more than 1/4" at the most.
  8. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

WOW, you just leave all the snowmobiles sitting out in the snow.
  9. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice pics. that K5 looks great. my friends father just got rid of their 86. absolute mint condition, no rust anywhere.
  10. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

i'm not a chevy guy at all, but i love the looks of the 86-87 chevy's. nice truck and nice plow. i've got a dodge ramcharger of the same vintage and my employees fight over it!! don't forget the camera!LOL later, pete
  11. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

nice pics wesport
  12. bharry20

bharry20 Senior Member

thanks guys for the compliments on the truck it works great and i love it. yes we just leave the sleds out and if we get caught up with plowing we them get to ride them, we are in a decent area so i have no worry of thefts. i have a few more pictures but will have to add them later as i am still trying to catch up from this storm still today.