1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northern Iowa 12/19/08 Snow Storm Vids n Pics

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by RedneckPlowGuy, Dec 19, 2008.

1. RedneckPlowGuy

RedneckPlowGuy Senior Member

OK, let me first off apologize for every vid. after first or second vid. My bulky gloves must have at some point switched my recording more from standard to compact, which is a lesser quality picture and sound. Once again i apologize

Anyway, We got 8.5" of snow and i have PLENTY of vids. for you to all watch. So sit back, grab some popcorn and your fav. cold one cuz we got some vids to watch!!!!!

Heres pics my mom took of me doing our front sidewalk

And for all you guys likin the sound of a diesel truck.....heres 5 more vids for yall. I actually went to our local Best Buy and bought the same digital camera mount GV has that attaches to your windshield via a suction cup and you screw your camera onto the top of the mount. I have since found a better way to mount the camera on the mount so its not so bouncy and stomach turnin going down the road. Only issue i have with the mount now is the stupid metal "ball and socket" wont lock tight enough to hold camera upright s youll see in vids.

2. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

Nice, thanks for posting.....
  3. RedneckPlowGuy

no prob. sorry i couldnt get the videos to embed for easier viewing.
  4. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

Do you have a plow or not i cant tell
  5. RedneckPlowGuy

no plow yet, only a snowblower

also, anyone here know how to embed videos? I guess i cant do much about it now as i cant edit my thread anymore???