1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northern Indiana Emergency list

Discussion in 'Networking' started by LIBERTYLANDSCAP, Nov 26, 2007.

Anyone else out there from Northern Indiana "Michiana area" ? Let's put together some emergency contact info like some other areas.... Better to have info BEFORE you are in a bind!
    Here's mine: Andy cell 574-370-3494, based out of Goshen/Elkhart area. 3 trucks w/plows, salter, etc.
  2. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

I live in Joliet,IL but I can be in the La Porte area in 45 min or so. There are lots of times you guys are getting hammered with lake effect and I am sitting at home wishing Chicago was on the other side of the lake.

My cell 815-690-1796
  3. Hi I am interested in work for SB /Mish/niles/etc 574-340-6241
  4. CHCSnowman

CHCSnowman Senior Member
    from Indiana

I am obligated to Indianapolis........but if you guys get snow and we dont I will come up and work for you guys. Randy 317-440-2672. Leave a message.
  5. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn Member

Just like the Snowman, I am 30 min north of Indy and being raised in Warsaw, I know the northern section of Indiana, so if you guys are blessed with snow and we are not,I can help.

04 Dodge Ram
    7.5 Hiniker
    Snow Ex salt speader
  6. rdaily104

rdaily104 Member
    from Indiana

LaPorte area

Can help when needed. I work 24/48 my cell is 219-898-3140 Rob