1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northeast Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Snow tracker, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Snow tracker

Snow tracker Senior Member

NOAA says 6" of heavy wet snow for Monday then cold. Wow that's early.

I'm so cheap I waited til today to get my Blizzaks put on. Got to get every last mile out of the old ones.

2. Gman1200hd

Gman1200hd Member

So what you get for snow up there we only got a sloppy inch that didn't last here in Brussels

3. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

As of five o'clock tonight they had 7 inches on the ground in Land O'Lakes.

4. Snow tracker

A whopping 3/4 of a inch last night. :redbounce. It was all the truck could handle. Scraped the lots for fun and sidewalk guys used the backpack blower. Now let's see some real snow

5. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

Hey guys. I live just east of Green Bay. It is nice to have some members that live near by. Fox 11 had its winter forecast and predicts 55-65 inches which is about what where I hope it to be. I do mostly medium commercial removal sites and about 10 residentials.

6. Snow tracker

Did you get anything Wednesday? We got about three inches here.

7. Gman1200hd

Gman1200hd Member

We got a little over 2 in sturgeon bay and algoma got to plow about 3/4 of are accounts

8. Snow tracker

Why does it have to be 44 and rain when it could be 26 and snow. :(.

9. just plow it

just plow it Senior Member

I would have never guessed that we would be getting rain today after the last ten days of below freezing temps. Yesterday it looked like a pretty good chance of a decent snowfall and now today it's not looking so good. Oh well. At least it's warm for huntingThumbs Up

10. Gman1200hd

Gman1200hd Member

At least it is going to change back to snow tomorrow and they up it to a little over 4" and going to get windy bring it on let's make some $

11. Gman1200hd

Gman1200hd Member

Well we have almost 3 inches on the ground and still coming down starting to drift some here in Brussels .what does the rest of the area have ?xysport

12. just plow it

About 3 inches here and it's winding down now. We would of had more if it wasn't 43 degrees and rain in the morning, we had a lot of compressing.

13. Snow tracker

Yeah. We have about three on the ground now here too. Started as rain and man is it slick underneath

14. Gman1200hd

Gman1200hd Member

Slick here to going to meet at shop at 1 am and head out

15. just plow it

Wow! Plowing today was a complete pain in the a$$. It's hard to believe that all the frost is out of the ground considering how cold it's been the past two weeks. I couldn't push off at all without getting burried in the mud and there was a few places I couldn't even push off at all.

16. Gman1200hd

Gman1200hd Member

Same here have to go in today to haul snow away that we had to short stack because of standing water on the lawns pita

17. Snow tracker

Guys were plowing gravel lots and drives up here. There is going to be a lot of driveway work in the springThumbs Up. Lucky for me that's what I do.

Shoes didn't work here the gravel was like oatmeal. I have a art school with a few mile drive. Back bladed the whole thing:nod: my wife says I do everything backwards. Why not.

18. Gman1200hd

Gman1200hd Member

Well just getting ready to head.The season is off to a good start last year the first time out was yesterday 11/28 and this well be are third time out already hopefully it keeps up like this it will be a good year again .

19. Polarismalibu

Polarismalibu PlowSite Fanatic

How much snow is up that way? We are looking to get out on the sleds somewhere the beginning of December.

We have plowed 4-5 times already but only one was decent all the others have only been 1-1.5" So no riding here.

20. Gman1200hd

Gman1200hd Member

Not enough to ride yet only one decent sized snow the rest in the 1 to 2.5 range