1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northeast Tue-Wed 10/29

Discussion in 'Weather' started by cjasonbr, Oct 26, 2008.

1. cjasonbr

cjasonbr Senior Member
    from Mass

2. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

what???this is early in the season. i haven't even started with the cleanups yet.

3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

It would appear that way!:waving:

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

But still no snow for Timmie!

5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Tuesday night Grandpa...i feel it!:waving:

6. F250 Boss v

F250 Boss v Senior Member

I'm in Utica, NY, and they are still only calling for rain today, (Mon.), and lake effect on Tues. for high elevation areas, If we get 6" here I'll be shocked, and I happen to live on top of one of the highest "peaks" in the area... -Will let you know what happens as the week progresses. -Either way I'm ready!

7. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I am in erie and the same thing only rain along the lake maybe a little mix but mts and inlands my see 3-6 they said from today till wed, that is fine with me I dont want the white stuff for a couple of weeks yet.

8. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

cant wait to see how this pans out. you guys better get some pics if it does!

9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Things are getting interesting by the minute, would not be surprise if you see some flakes Dave!

10. 06HD BOSS

i see flakes everyday, but not the kind that fall from the sky. Our local channel said maybe some flakes mixed in with the rain on tuesday night. looks like youll have a better chance of seeing flakes Tim

[​IMG]

11. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Your right buddy, low track right over you not good for snow. I'm in a better spot, we shall see what happens. I will have the camera ready!:waving:

12. 06HD BOSS

make sure you get some pics of the other "flakes" too....you know, the blonde ones at the bar :D

13. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Friday night Halloween at the bar, cant wait to see what the girls are wearing!:redbounce

14. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

1ST PIC IS OF TODAY (CALM BEFORE THE STORM ?) :D 2ND IS FROM SATURDAY HOPEFULLY SOON IT WILL BE PICS OF SOME WHITE STUFF:drinkup:

nice picture.jpg

rainbow.jpg

15. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

I really like this mappayup We will see:rolleyes: Wow this is early. My truck is still at the shop:eek:

16. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

I really like this mappayup We will see:rolleyes: Wow this is early. My truck is still at the shop:eek: oops I thought I hit post it twice.

17. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

They're saying 3-5" here in Cobleskill, NY- supposed to be just a few snow showers at home in NNJ- not ready for plowing yet lol but I'll take the snow up here at school! If we get something I'll post some pics. Fingers crossed- can't wait to see the white stuff!ussmileyflag