1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northeast Truck Rally

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by SZAM, Apr 26, 2003.

1. SZAM

SZAM Junior Member

On september 5-7th in upstate NY there is a Ford Truck Rally , last year this rally held around 140 trucks with around 300 people . The Rally is looking for more vendors for the event so if anyone has a business or knows of one that is related to Ford trucks in some way please pass the word along and for those who would like info or pictures of last years Rally click on www.northeastrally.com

Thanks Bob
  2. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

3. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Geez, GotGrass let the cat out of the bag! I run incognito on that forum!:eek:

I went last year and plan to go again this year, it was a great time. The resort it is held at is fairly secluded and peaceful with gorgeous mountain scenery. They had a BBQ picnic lunch there that made the trip worth while by itself!

Ford showed up with 3 prototype 6.0 trucks for us to test drive and held seminars on the new engine/tranny combo too. There was a dyno on location for the guys who had modified their trucks to validate their efforts.

Bob Riley, Dieselstop guru, was there too, busy doing modifications to members trucks on site as well.

I'd like to take the Snowfighter this year, but am trying to figure out how to carry 3 people in a 2 seat truck!