1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northeast Truck club

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by SZAM, Apr 4, 2003.

1. SZAM

SZAM Junior Member

We have a club called the Northeast Powerstroke club and are looking to get new members on board , the club is for all Ford Superduty's , excursions , etc..... wether they be gas or diesel if you are interested check out our website at www.northeastpowerstrokeclub.com

Thanks Bob

2. SZAM

SZAM Junior Member

Anyone interested ????????

3. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

I have a 2001 Ford Ranger XLT and am a die hard ford guy if ull take me im in :)

Jay

4. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

I have a Dodge,Id love to crash your Ford dyno events /drag r aces,or sled pulls though:D :D .

5. iski3d

iski3d Junior Member

I own a lifted ford superduty with a gas motor. what will the club be doing as far as events etc? where will the meetings be?

6. SZAM

SZAM Junior Member

If you want to check out the club we are going to be in Warren RI on May 17th for a truck Dyno day if you need more info go www.northeastpowerstrokeclub.com and look under the events page .As far as other events they vary cookouts , truck shows , anything you can think of

Thanks Bob

7. SZAM

SZAM Junior Member

John not a problem you can try to crash thats fine but if you come you better bring whatever you got there are some guys with some hot Ford's out there , so don't be suprised if you have to leave with your tail tucked between your legs :D Its all good just had to have a dig in there we welcome all to events not Brand only open to all trucks :waving:

8. John DiMartino

Thansk for the invite SZAM! Id love to come, as for crashing it,it was a joke. My Dodge is by no means radical its a work truck,with 500hp,thats not a lot for a Dodge. If there is any way i can make it I will, I love all diesels,although the Cummins is my favorite. John

9. SZAM

SZAM Junior Member

500 HP not alot ----- Thats enough its alot of money and time to get 500 out of a powerstroke

10. John DiMartino

SZAM, I got stomped into the ground at the last dyno event I went to,I got beat by 4 other trucks.the highest was 738HP/1511 ft lbs at the wheels (01 2500 Cummins/auto, with N2O and a little shot of propane,then a diesel only 12 Valve kicked my truck with a 557hp/1250 ft lb run.Then an 01 diesel only ran 505/939 to my 486/979. So like I said,my truck is diesel only,no drugs.There were 3 bombed PSD's there,none of them made over 375hp. This yr i expect to see some street driven Dodges ,both 12V,and 24V with 800hp.:D

11. SZAM

SZAM Junior Member