1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northeast Storm 6-12" forcasted 11/12-11/13

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by riverwalkland, Feb 12, 2008.

1. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

Trucks gassed, ready to go. Will take some pictures if its 10-12+ in which it might be...
    Looks like it will be a messy storm for some in southern northeast US

2. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

yes sir im prying for snow here

3. tkrepairs

tkrepairs Senior Member
    from maine

so far i've heard a bunch of snow followed by a bunch of rain and a bunch of sleet. im going to have a bunch of fun chewing up a bunch of gas moving a bunch of water. i am hoping very much so for just two or three bunches of snow in place of the rain and sleet. just hope i dont get my panties in a bunch. thank you very bunch.

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

just got our forcast. Snow for now changing to freezing rain by 5-7pm. By midnight it will be all rain as a warm front pushes through.... WTH, this winter sucks!

5. SteveJ

SteveJ Senior Member

I'ts gonna go right over the top of us... AGAIN! :angry:

6. riverwalkland

It was -13 this morning at my house and its still only 15 degrees out so I hope it stays as snow... looks like on radar it must be snowing already in places like pa and southern ny

7. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

i'm going out to push later, no matter what the amount is out there. Even if we only get an inch, the plow is hitting pavement. Time to make some $$$.

8. GreenManEnvy

GreenManEnvy Senior Member

It turned to rain here about two hours ago, just after I got back in.

We've had about 3" so far.

9. 20Silverado05

20Silverado05 Senior Member

its actually snowing here, expecting 1-3 then changing to heavy rain...great.

10. hikeradk

hikeradk Senior Member

Still snow

Yeah, seems to be the trend this winter. I'm getting experienced at pushing this stuff. Let it snow, wait till it changes to rain, try to time it right when it stops and clean it up before it freezes. Where are the guys from Pulaski and Central Square, NY oh thats right probably still plowing from the last storm.

11. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

They sure are.. Ive talked to people who says its crazy there.. one town just to the north of fulton ny got 45 INCHES IN LESS THEN 12 HOURS... LAKE EFFECT IS CRAZY... IM 20 MINS MAX FROM THAT TOWN AND NOT A FLAKE...

12. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

we got close to 3 inches here, suppose to turn to rain in a bit, as soon as it turns im rolling.

13. plowman4life

we have crews at our half inch triggers. im waiting for the rain to start and finish so that we dont have to deal with a lot of ice.

14. riverwalkland

looks like I'll be busy tonight... I hope this thing does not loose most of its snow on either side of us though?

radarby4.jpg

15. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

4-8 inches of snow followed by up to 2 inches of rain throughout the day tomorrow here in the Seacoast of NH. I could do without the rain:angry:

16. plowman4life

o man what a nightmare this storm was. went out at 10pm yesterday got back at 4:30 am this morning. slept till 7am went back out b/c of the sleet. now we have like 2-3 inchs of rain so much flooding. i would take pics but i would get soaked.

17. tkrepairs

tkrepairs Senior Member
    from maine

we got a good 6 inches here, now its pouring like a *******. just got everything cleaned right before it changed over and ill be going back out this afternoon to scrape it before she freezes. was going to take some pictures of some massive snowbanks i have now but i was running late, and now they'll be gone because of the rain :( oh well there will be more.