1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northeast snow???

Discussion in 'Weather' started by FISHERBOY, Feb 17, 2009.

1. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

well just looked at some long range maps doesn't look good from the period after this weekends possible snowstorm, toward the end of february we'll hav a few great lake cutters,(which means rain):yow!: and then the weather seems to turn mild heading into early march :cry:.

2. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

bad for plowing good for landscaping
    time to get ready and make some money

3. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

I think

I am sorry to say I think its over to. I hate NJ every year for the past three years it has sucked. This year a lot guys are saying it was better in some point it was but in my mind it sucked !!! All we had were little 1 to 3 inches storms that would turn to ice then rain which blows. Why cant we just get one storm that has a nice 5 to 8 inches of just SNOW. Back in 05 to 06 we did get that much snow just two storms in Dec and one in Feb but they were all more then 5 inches it was so nice. Every year its the same its a wateing game it gets cold no snow it gets warm and rains I'm sick of it !!!!

4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i guess our stromy mid feb to early march will all go to the north...o well time to get up to 65 and start selling some ice creampayup

5. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

Updated weather

March

--Much-above normal temperatures across northeastern Canada.

--Above-normal temperatures and below-normal precipitation from Manitoba through central Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic Canada.

--Above-normal temperatures from the Midwestern U.S. through southern Ontario and into the Northeast U.S. with normal precipitation.:cry:

--Near-normal temperatures and above-normal precipitation over the Southeastern U.S, southern Plains and Middle Atlantic States.

--Normal temperatures and precipitation from Saskatchewan through Alberta.

--Colder and wetter than normal over BC and the Pacific Northwest with above-normal snowfall in the mountains.

--Normal March conditions over the Southwestern U.S., Above-normal snowfall over the central U.S. Rockies.

The end game of winter in the northeast??? i hope not :mad: