1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

northeast snow and ice expo question

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by z71plowguy, Sep 16, 2008.

1. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

can anyone go to the northeast snow and ice control expo even if you are not regestered

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

website says free admission and free Parking. It is open to whomever would like to go. Just register on there website. it is free....

3. ACS

ACS Member

Isnt this a picture thread?

4. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

yeah its all open and free

5. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

k thanks to all hope to see u their leavin at 2

6. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

not that great of a show, other than snoway there wasnt anything really all that new

7. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

thanks for the update mike. guess ill be scratching this one.

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I went with mike and totally agree....i was planning on taking a bunch of pics and whatnot but didn't bother seeing that there wasn't anything that you guys haven't seen before. Snoway certainly was the highlight of the show with their new megaseries blades and tom put on a great demo of the new technology! Mike and i both were expecting a much bigger turnout with more new products...it was fun though just being around that stuff this early in the year, really makes me want to go out and plow :)

-thanks tom for showing us everything about the new mega series and it was great to finally meet you :) thanks for the hats too, they are really nice!

-mike-

9. 06HD BOSS

WHAT HELL! Tom didnt give me a snoway hat when i met him. thats it, im not going to the show

10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

lol, he has one reserved for you if you go :) only plowsite members get them

11. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

I didn't have any with me when I was in CT Dave. I have one with your name on it if you show up tommorow.

12. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Mike

It was good to meet you as well. It's always nice with as much time as I spend here on the site to put a face with a screenname. Thanks for your positive comments about the new MegaBlade lineup.

13. 06HD BOSS

what a nice guy, you had it embroidered with my name :cool: maybe next time tom, i dont think we're going anymore. from the consensus on here, its not worth the drive.

14. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Geez Tom, you never disclosed to me today that you had hats available. I'll have to make the hour drive back to get one now.:D And now I'm stuck with this lousy Toyota Trucks hat that they gave me... Last time I checked toys weren't really trucks.