1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northeast Ohio - Calcium Chloride Pelletts

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by ACS LLC, Oct 8, 2011.

1. ACS LLC

ACS LLC Junior Member

We have landed a Customer to purchase Calcium Chloride Pellets - 500 / 50 lb Bags. Thing is - unless we receive a response here - we will be 200 Bags over (to obtain the best price and delivered from the supplier - to Cleveland, Ohio)

This is a name brand product / This product meets ASTM D98-87 (Fed Spec O-C-105D); AASHTO M144-86 (MSDS will be provided)

If you are within Northeast Ohio (Cleveland Region) and YOU NEED what we are negotiating to purchase - Calcium Chloride De-Icer Pellets) we want to hear from you as maybe we can work something out.

The De-Icer will be delivered to a location on Madison Avenue - Truck Accessible.

Note: This is not a sp*am posting - We will check for replies daily.

Also, we have contacted others on this board - to obtain a lesser qty delivered - but no response yet.

Thanks for your time - we look forward to hearing from you.
  2. AGwine

AGwine Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

CC Pelletts

still looking to off a couple pallets?
  3. ACS LLC

ACS LLC Junior Member

Northeast Ohio - Calcium Chloride

Yes, I'm looking for someone locally (Greater Cleveland Area) that is looking to purchase 340 bags of Peladow Calcium Chloride Pellets - the cost would be 10.40 per bag.

The De-Icer will be delivered to Cleveland, Ohio (Madison Avenue) I cannot deliver from this location - at that price. But, scheduled pick-up is ok.

If you know of someone that can use some and then someone whom can use the rest - at that price....it's a bargain for certain.

My customer only needs 500 bags - I have to get to 840 to get that rate.

I have until 10/31 to accept or decline the order.

MARK SUPPLY Member

good price?

You might want to check that pricing out its pretty high for getting a semi load I can get around that price buying buy the pallet....i know freight makes a difference but dang truck driver must be trucking a cadilliac....fyi
  5. ACS LLC

ACS LLC Junior Member

Thanks for the fyi - if you know of someone that can supply cheaper - I'd appreciate that information - every dollar counts these days.