1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northeast is depressing right now!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by BPK63, Nov 30, 2006.

1. BPK63

BPK63 Senior Member
    from CT

I have suffered for 20 years with a "much too large for a snowblower" driveway and have struggled year after year with the large storms and the heavy wet snow. Even when you have a good machine you have to muscle it quite a bit. I finally picked up a good used truck with a plow and plan to suffer no more. It's December tomorrow and still 60 degrees here. I've worked on this truck and plow all summer to get it in top shape and can't even try it out. Now there is no snow and I am suffering :D I've even had a few neighbors inquire about me doing their driveways which will at least pay for my gas and no snow. I feel for you guys that do this for a living.

2. daninline

daninline Senior Member

Monday or Tuesday could be your 1st test.

3. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Just hold on it will be coming when you least expect it.I have neve rheard of CT not getting much snow.

RCGM
    Brad

4. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

It will come dont worry! We have three more leaf jobs left so i dont mind the nice weather

5. jbone

jbone Senior Member

Im going stir crazy!! I cant take it anymore. Im thinking I might just have the snow trucked in and dumped in a parking lot so I can play:bluebounc

6. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

jbone,

Here is the answer to all your problems!!! xysport

http://www.hkdsnowmakers.com/portable_snowmaking_system.asp

Just set this up in a customers lot before you go to bed and wammo!! You have work in the morning!!

LMOA

7. jbone

jbone Senior Member

it would be so nice if customers were dumb enough to fall for it! Thats hilarious. I could be making money year round!!!