1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Northbrook IL looking for work

Discussion in 'Networking' started by scuba875, Dec 21, 2004.

1. scuba875

scuba875 Senior Member

Hi guys my name is Patrick and I am new here. I have plowed in the past about 12 years ago and decided this year to get back into it. I bought a 96 f250 with a 7.5 Wester pro poly and a 1200 lbs Western Salter. I don't have any work yet. If anyone needs someone please give me a shot. I am a very hard wroker. I have my winters off so I can work any time. At my regular job in the summer I work 7 days a week 10 - 15 hours a day so I am not afraid to put in the time. I live in downtown Northbrook IL. My number is 847-875-9662

Thanks
    Patrick

2. scuba875

scuba875 Senior Member

I figured I would bump this up now with the storm coming in on Tuesday night. I will go anywhere from Milwaukee to Joliet, Winnetka to Elgin. I'm not concerned about driving so if you need any help give me a call.

Thanks
    Patrick
    847-875-9662 - Cell
    111*31*20480 - 2 way